MULTIVIS ADT VA 5W-30
SYNTHETIC TECHNOLOGY – MID-SAPS
Multivis ADT VA 5W-30 is a synthetic technology lubricant, designed for use in the latest
technology engines, including those fitted with exhaust gas after-treatment devices.
Multivis ADT VA 5W-30 has the following benefits:
1. Increased engine efficiency.
2. Outstanding fuel economy.
3. Provides extended oil drain capability.
4. Rapid cold start flow that reduces noise and wear.
5. Increased film strength at high temperatures under all driving conditions.
6. High temperature deposit and anti-sludge control.
7. Low levels of volatility.
Multivis ADT VA 5W-30 is recommended for the latest petrol and diesel engines, including turbocharged versions and those fitted with exhaust gas after-treatment devices such as particulate
filters, catalytic converters, exhaust gas re-circulation, etc. May be used in all VAG vehicles
employing fixed service or long life service maintenance schedules where the use of engine oils
VW 504.00 / 507.00 are specified and where VW 503.00/503.01/506.00/506.01 performance levels
have previously been required.
Multivis ADT VA 5W-30 may also be used in other manufacturer’s engine types requiring a
lubricant of this viscosity grade and performance level.
Approved under VW Standard 504 00 and VW Standard 507 00
Viscosity @ 100oC, cSt. 11.3
Viscosity @ 40 oC, cSt. 63.4
Viscosity Index 174
HTHS @150oC, ASTM D4683, mPas min. 3.5
Density @ 15.6oC 0.852
Flash Point (Closed) oC 194
TBN, mg/KOH/g 8.3
Pour Point, oC -42